Tom joined the commercial property team in April 2017. He acts for developers, commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. He also has experience dealing with a wide range of property acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2016: Priority Law Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law Manchester
- 2008 - 2011: BA Philosophy (Hons), University of Manchester (2:1)
Do you have a restrictive covenant on your title that is ruining your dreams to develop your Property? These are your options for ending the nightmare.
You have found the perfect site to develop. You have instructed your solicitor to commence the due diligence and they quickly discover that there is a restrictive covenant on the title limiting or even prohibiting development of the…
Secretary of State announces planning and licensing measures to support the reopening of outdoor hospitality
On 5 March 2021 the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government clarified the Government’s amendments to planning and licensing law to support the reopening of outdoor hospitality.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.