Tom joined the commercial property team in April 2017. He acts for developers, commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. He also has experience dealing with a wide range of property acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2016: Priority Law Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law Manchester
- 2008 - 2011: BA Philosophy (Hons), University of Manchester (2:1)
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Rent timebomb: Warning as moratorium on forfeiture for commercial leases is about to end
As the three-month block on the repossession of commercial leases for non-payment of rent ends on 30 June 2020, Howes Percival urges dialogue between landlords and tenants to agree alternative payment plans.
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Howes Percival acts for Bossick Enterprises Ltd and Bossick Hotels Ltd on the acquisition of The George Hotel
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.