Tom joined the commercial property team in April 2017. He acts for developers, commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. He also has experience dealing with a wide range of property acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2016: Priority Law Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law Manchester
- 2008 - 2011: BA Philosophy (Hons), University of Manchester (2:1)
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Top ranked employment law team announces expansion as turnover up 23%
Howes Percival has expanded its highly rated employment…
Howes Percival Recognised in East Midlands Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has been recognised for its role in…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.