Tom joined the commercial property team in April 2017. He acts for developers, commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. He also has experience dealing with a wide range of property acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2016: Priority Law Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law Manchester
- 2008 - 2011: BA Philosophy (Hons), University of Manchester (2:1)
COVID-19 Lockdown: How will this affect the Equestrian Sector?
The latest lockdown sees the UK placed under the most restrictive measures which, sadly, will affect a great proportion of the equestrian community. Here is what you need to know about the latest regulations and how it will affect…
Fire Safety Changes in the Development and Housing Sectors – 2021 and beyond
The development and housing sectors will see many changes through 2021 and beyond. Regulatory expert, Robert Starr predicts that next year will see one of the biggest shake-ups in fire safety to date and urges those with fire safety…
Howes Percival invests for post-Covid future
Leading law firm Howes Percival has announced a series…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.