Tom joined the commercial property team in April 2017. He acts for developers, commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. He also has experience dealing with a wide range of property acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2016: Priority Law Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law Manchester
- 2008 - 2011: BA Philosophy (Hons), University of Manchester (2:1)
Our Commercial property team has a strong reputation…
We are experts in property investment and property…
Residential landlords must contribute up to £3,500 to improve energy efficiency of rented homes
In the first of a series of articles, we look at amendments to the Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) Regulations 2015, also known as the minimum energy efficiency standards (‘MEES’), which came into effect…
Howes Percival expands commercial property team to meet growing demand
Following an increase in new instructions, Howes Percival…
Howes Percival appointed to The Insolvency Service’s £16m legal panel
Howes Percival has been re-appointed to The Insolvency…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.