Tom joined the commercial property team in April 2017. He acts for developers, commercial property lenders, property investors and landowners. He also has experience dealing with a wide range of property acquisitions, disposals and refinancing.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2016: Priority Law Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Manchester
- 2011 - 2013: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law Manchester
- 2008 - 2011: BA Philosophy (Hons), University of Manchester (2:1)
Our Commercial property team has a strong reputation…
We are experts in property investment and property…
Promotion Agreement or Option Agreement- What’s in Your Best Interest?
There is a long history of Developers using Option Agreements to secure interest in parcels of land which have the potential for Planning Permission but, in recent years there has been an increase in the use of Promotion Agreements.…
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.