Will has broad experience in all aspects of commercial property work dealing with the purchase, sale and secured lending of freehold and leasehold properties. He has significant expertise in landlord and tenant matters, acting for both landlords and occupiers of industrial, retail and office space, providing advice on all aspects of portfolio management.
Will regularly acts for Banks on the refinancing of investment property portfolios and the provision of development finance. He also undertakes development transactions negotiating conditional contracts, option agreements and overage agreements on behalf of both landowners and developers.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2008 - 2015: Birketts LLP, Associate
- 2006 - 2008: Eversheds LLP, Solicitor
- 2003 - 2006: Woodfines LLP, Trainee and Solicitor (qualifying September 2005)
- 2002 - 2003: College of Law, Birmingham, Legal Practice Course
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.