Emma is a construction law specialist. She advises on all aspects including dispute avoidance and resolution, along with procurement advice and negotiating and drafting project documentation. She is experienced with a wide range of projects and clients, from hospitals and airports, to residential developments.
Her work has included high value international arbitrations and she has extensive experience drafting and negotiating a range of bespoke and standard form building contracts including JCT, FIDIC, NEC and PPC, professional team appointments, and associated bonds and warranties, and providing support on corporate and property development transactions.
Emma previously worked in the United Arab Emirates before returning to Norwich.
- 2018 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2011 – 2012: Clyde Co LLP (Dubai), Associate
- 2007 – 2011: Trowers & Hamlins LLP (Dubai), Associate
- 2005 – 2007: Eversheds LLP, Solicitor
- 2003 – 2005: Eversheds LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.